New! Highway Truck pulls! Bring what you drive! Everything can enter! call 613-926-2628 for more info!
Registration opens at 11am, pulls start around noon.
ALL PARTICIPATES WILL WEIGH INTO THEIR CLASS AND REMAIN IN STAGING AREA AND BE READY TO HOOK. LEAVING AREA WILL REQUIRE YOU TO REWEIGH. SPOT WEIGHS ARE ALWAYS PRESENT.
GENERAL RULES FOR TRACTORS
1) Drawbars are to be NO higher than 20 inches from ground level. High hitches will result in disqualification from class.
2) No pulling from 3 point hitch arms.
3) In no case will weight behind rear axle be allowed.
4) All tractors must have engine throttle controlled only by the manufacturer’s original throttle linkage.
5) All tractors must have fenders.
6) Drivers must remain seated during the pull, be in complete control at all times and follow the instructions of track officials.
7) Safety is ALWAYS an issue. Any unsafe acts which include but not limited to being impaired by drugs, alcohol and/or weaving down track will not be tolerated.
8) Weight master, judges and flagmen decisions are final.
9) Any weights or parts falling from tractor during the pull will result in disqualification.
10) Officials reserved the right to reweigh.
11) Front wheels of tractor lifting more than 36” off the ground will result in disqualification.
12) Tractors must be in neutral while being hooked and unhooked.
13) The test puller,first to register for the class, has the option of another pull. The driver must tell the official of their decision before leaving the track.
14) Unsportsmanlike behavior will NOT be tolerated and will result in disqualification and you may be asked to leave the grounds.
Classes are divided by weight
- Up to 3500lbs
- Open Class
Mini Stock – Ranger, S-10, etc. 4Cyl & V6 engines. V8 move to half tone.
Half Tonne. – Stock. Up to 6 bold wheels. 8bolt wheels move to 3/4 tonne.
3/4 Tonne – Gas & Diesel. Class to be determined day of pull depending on number of entries.
Open Class – Any 3/4 tonne modified & 1 tonne or more.