Skidoo and 4 Wheelers
All Sleds’s and 4 Wheelers MUST HAVE:
- Kill switch
- Brakes on all wheels
- No holes in frames
- Safety Helmet with protective glasses
- Be only the pilot and one assistant in the take off pit
- Wear long pants.
- No Drugs or alcohol tolerated for pilot or anyone else.
- No aggressive and/or non-sportsmanship behavior will be tolerated
- No Reimbursement if you are expulsed from racing or/or park grounds
- Any pilot caught running over test GAZ in a GAZ run will be disqualified.
- Officials reserve the right to exclude any person having unacceptable comportment
- Officials reserve the right to inspect and refuse any vehicles which seem illegal or dangerous for the pilot and/or public
- Officials reserve the right to test the fuel at any time for Gaz Run.
- 382 2 strokes
- Open 2 and 4 stokes
- Open 2 stokes
- Open 4 strokes
- Local class any size 2 machine required
- Super Mod
- If we do not have a class for your machine you will have the choice to race in an upper class Or if there is more than one machine of a certain size we will make a class and give 100% of money collected to the winner of that class
We will make a class for the machines that will show up You will be match to comparable machines. If we do not have a class for your machine you will have the choice to race in an upper class, or if there is more than one machine of a certain size we will make a class and give 100% of money collected to the winner of that class
Pay back will be composed of 100% on collected and the parks put 2000 dollars for the track to be distributed between winners.
- 4 machines or less first prize only
- 5 to 7 machines first and second
- 7 Machine or more first second and third
- All drivers must wear proper safety equipment for the races.
- All machines must be in good condition and have proper braking system.
Contact Marcel if you need more information. email@example.com